Plastic Food Packaging From CMG Plastics
The services you need with the innovations you desire
There are numerous reasons why your food packaging is of critical importance, and “visual appeal” is only one of them.
Food packaging plays an important role in safety and sanitation, versatility, brand perception, perceived quality and even cost efficiency for your business – essentially all at the same time.
As you take this opportunity to re-evaluate your plastic food packaging options in 2019, there are a number of reasons why CMG Plastics is the partner you absolutely want to have by your side.
Our Food Packaging Capabilities
As a leading plastics company in New Jersey (who also has a manufacturing plant in Canada), our plastic food packaging options are truly second-to-none in the industry. We offer a wide range of products and services for you to choose from depending on your needs, including but not limited to ones like:
- Containers. We’ve been providing flexible packaging options like these for years to customers working with dairy products, high end chocolates, mint candies. Our products have even been embraced by a major international yogurt company.
- Blow Molded Jars. These are perfect for use with spreadable chocolate, spices, as small candy containers and much more.
Rest assured, we’re fully equipped to produce the high volume packaging that you need to take advantage of your market, all while offering the product differentiation options (for convenience, decorating and functionality) to help you create and cement your competitive advantage.
Why This Matters in a Busy Marketplace
These capabilities are hugely important to your long-term success as a brand for a number of reasons. The most immediate is that your plastic food packaging is one of the best chances you have to make a meaningful connection with your customers in a short amount of time.
Consumer Brand Studies have shown that product packaging dramatically impacts the way people perceive a brand. And superior product packaging even more so. Not only does it help you stand out in a crowded marketplace, but it also gets people excited about a purchase, can make a brand seem upscale and create a lasting long-term emotional connection with your product. People also form their first impressions in literally a fraction of a second. More often than not, the food packaging choices you’ve made are going to inform most of those impressions before anything else even has a chance to resonate with today’s busy consumer. Is your product going in their cart? Does it stand a chance against the competition?
CMG Plastics helps companies create better brands, through better plastic packaging that grabs consumer attention, and helps build loyalty.
Additionally, the food packaging options offered by CMG Plastics can also help meet a more important and pragmatic goal: protection. Our containers, bottles and blow molded jars do more than just look great. They help protect your valuable products in transit, guaranteeing that they make it to your end customers in the exact state you need them to arrive. You won’t have to worry about damages during shipping or any related issues eating into your bottom line.
Not only do food packaging capabilities like ours help you take control over your brand and how it is perceived, but you can also save money by avoiding costly spills and other issues that could ultimately damage your product. You get all of these benefits at the exact same time, but you’re only going to get them from CMG.
Contact Us Today
For years, CMG Plastics has been proud of the reputation we’ve built as one of the leading plastics and food packaging companies operating anywhere in New Jersey today. We’ve helped countless clients all throughout the food industry achieve their goals in a more sustainable, more cost effective way and we’re honored for the opportunity to do the same for you, too.
If you’d like to find out more information about all of our plastic food packaging capabilities, or if you have any additional questions you’d like to see answered, please don’t delay – CONTACT US today.
Join CMG Plastics in Chicago at PACK EXPO INTERNATIONAL.
October 14-17, 2018
Upper Lakeside Hall, Booth # E-7164
CMG Plastics is exhibiting at the 2018 Pack Expo International, in Chicago from Sunday, October 14th to Wednesday, October 17. Come meet us, and discover why CMG Plastics is a leader in the creating custom plastic packaging. We will be showcasing some of our latest custom packaging we have been working on for our diverse range of customers. And we also will be showing and explaining some of the exciting new innovations we’ve developed at CMG Plastics this year. The four day event is jam-packed with innovative, and industry leading solutions, and a great way to meet people excited about the future of product packaging. We’re excited to be there, and can’t wait to meet everyone!
CMG is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System and it is with that commitment in mind that CMG was recently was awarded FSSC 22000 Food Safety Certification for its Somerville, NJ facility.
As the global food supply chain has grown more complex, the need to provide a consistent and reliable food product safety system has never been more important. FSSC 22000 was developed in compliance with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) to provide a framework for a Quality Management System that reduces food safety hazards, promotes continuous improvement, promotes legal compliance and increases transparency in the food supply chain.
CMG has seen tremendous growth in its food products business over the past several years and this certification for CMG NJ (and CMG Canada by October 2017) demonstrates our commitment to this marketplace and to our customers. To learn more about how we can help you with your custom plastic food packaging requirements please contact Jens (pronounced “Yens”) Duerr at 908.218.7997 ext. 203 or via our Contact us Page.
So, you’re going to PackExpo. So are we (see us in Upper Lakeside Hall, Booth #E-7552booth). Tradeshow experts say you can get more out of two days at a tradeshow than you can out of a month on your computer or you phone – because everyone and everything is all there in one place. But to capture this value as an attendee you have to prepare. Here’s our advice on how to do that – at PackExpo – or any show:
Before the Show
- Shows can be overwhelming – and if you just show up without a plan (and too many do), you are going to miss a lot. The first step in building a plan is to know exactly what you want to get out of the show. Are you going to make contacts, see demos, vet suppliers, get pricing, see what’s new, attend seminars or something else?
- Then make an hour-by-hour plan to achieve your goals. A great starting point is the show’s website which shows you who’s exhibiting, a map of where they are on the show floor, seminar and event schedules and more.
- See if you can make appointments with the companies you want to see most. Some of the savvier exhibitors support this. Look for companies promoting appointment on the show’s website.
- Prepare your list of key supplier questions before hand – so you don’t miss something crucial
At the Show
- Consider how you want to appear to the people you meet, then dress the part
- Save time and get more from your conversations by avoiding the heaviest crowds. Go early, or wait for the second day, or morning of the third day.
- Before going into a booth and talking to a rep, scope out what’s happening in the booth first – this can tell you important things about the company and its customers
- Monitor the show’s Twitter and Instagram hashtag feeds (e.g., #showname) between stops – they can be a good source of information and entertainment
- Watch what you take. Lots of people will try to give you stuff – branded water bottles, literature, tchotchkes, business cards. Only take what you really need (after a show, hotel rooms are full of abandoned stuff)
- Work it – it’s really tempting, particularly when you’re tired and your feet hurt, to call it a day, but you paid good money to get there. Make it count.
- On the plane ride home, make a detailed follow-up plan and timeline – then stick to it.
- Register for the show early – there is often a discount for early registration
- Stay in the event’s official hotel or hotels – and hang out in the common areas and bars. It’s a great way to make connections.
- Most critical – bring two pairs of really comfortable shoes. Never wear the same pair two days in a row. If you don’t know why, you’ll find out.
We hope to see you at PackExpo. Safe travels.
CMG Plastics is a custom plastic packaging manufacturer focused on the food, healthcare and packaged goods industries. We offer a range of sophisticated customization capabilities and the ability to produce custom packaging with excellent consistency at high-speed. If you want to learn more, please visit us at PackExpo booth show #E-7552, or contact Jens (pronounced “Yens”) Duerr at 908.218.7997 ext. 203.
Visit our Online Booth at http://packexpo16.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor/exhibitor-details.cfm?ExhID=02020137&featureid=500