Capabilities & Services
CMG Plastics facilities are clean, bright, and state of the art.
We utilize a broad, flexible and technologically advanced manufacturing base. Our employee teams are the best in the business and are committed to a strategy of continuous improvement, a sharp focus on quality and providing superior customer service.
Our injection molding and blow molding capabilities our integrated with our full capabilities which include:
- Engineering, Tooling & Product Design
- Injection Molding
- Thin Wall & High Velocity Molding
- Multi-Component Molding
- High Cavitation and Stack Molds
- Multi Materials
- Direct Offset Printing (up to eight colors)
- In-Mold Labeling & Decoration
- Injection Stretch-Blow Molding
- Narrow to Wide Neck Bottles
- Automation – Including Inspection, Packaging and Palletizing.
- Packaging, Warehousing & Distribution
For more information on our Molding Services or a Quote, please call 908-218-7997 or Contact Us.
CMG Plastics USA
Somerville Plant (Headquarters)
160 Meister Avenue, Suite 1
Somerville, New Jersey, 08876
CMG Plastics Canada
99 Savannah Oaks Dr, Unit 6
N3V 1E8, Canada