- Customized packaging plays a vital role in differentiating products at point-of- sale
- Reliable, easy and nearby access to that packaging is critical
With that in mind, CMG Plastics is adding a fully automated system for the production and printing of high-speed, thin-walled, plastic packaging in our Somerville, NJ facility. This system is tailored to the needs of regional food and beverage manufacturers in need of long-term access to custom, hi-volume package production.
This new high speed packaging and printing system mixes proven technologies from some of the world’s best companies. These include:
- A Ferromatik high-speed injection molding machine offering fast, quiet operations, short cycle times and exceptional energy savings (see installation photos above).
- A Polytype high-speed offset printing machine capable of decorating up to 600 round containers per minute in up to eight colors.
- A robotic automation system from Illsemann Automation with “takeout” and case packing capabilities that seamlessly integrates everything from injection molding to the loading dock.
We also offer turnkey custom tooling that we source multiple suppliers including one of our favorites, Canada’s StackTeck, which consistently provides rugged and smart, thin-walled production solutions with outstanding productivity.
If you’re interested in custom packaging and printing capabilities, you might also be interested in our unique brand of responsiveness and reliability. Combined these make CMG an alternative to the sometimes frustrating off-the shelf products and service offered by other companies. To find out more, review our site and/or contact Jens (Pronounced “Yens”) Duerr at 908.218.7997 – ext. 203